Groupon exceeded earnings expectations for the second quarter and revenues were in the right ballpark. So, why did the company’s stock fall a jaw-dropping 20 percent? In a nutshell: During the quarter, most of the company’s growth came from its lower-margin products […]
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?
- Perpule: Bringing Queue-less Shopping Solutions to the Indian Shopper
- Here’s What Happened at Niti Aayog’s Mobility Summit MOVE