There are 437 million unorganized laborers in India, making up 94% of the workforce. The daunting task of connecting the enormous unorganized workforce with employers is exactly what Labouradda is in the process of doing. I spoke with Labouradda Co-Founders Indu Bhushan Asthana, Siddarth […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding