Bharat Innovation Fund, which is part of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad’s incubator Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE), has closed its first USD 100 million venture fund. The fund, which centres on early-stage deep-tech investments, announced that […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%