When I heard about the newly appointed CEO of Women Entrepreneurship Hub (WE Hub), Deepthi Ravula, I was sure she would be a wise, senior IAS officer. After all, she was a Joint Director for Electronics Promotions (Electronics, Semiconductor and […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms