In July, the Indian government boldly announced that three largely rural state districts would eventually be given 24-hour electricity. The move was intended to boost agricultural production and ensure better agricultural yields. “The move to provide 24×7 power to the […]
- Crypto Exchange Platform Kali Digital Petitions HC on RBI Cryptocurrency Prohibition
- Blockchain-based games distribution platform ALAX launches TGE – with plans to penetrate India
- Wearable Device Startup Soulfit Launches Smartwatch with Detachable Bluetooth Earpiece
- “Facebook does not use WhatsApp payment information for commercial purposes”: WhatsApp Pay Policy Update
- Amazon or Walmart, Who Will Flipkart Choose?