Oscar Morales was just a young civil engineer from Barranquilla, Colombia and like every other Colombian he too was distressed with the activities and kidnappings of FARC, the communist guerilla group that wanted to overthrow the government and take over […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%