The Instagram-Facebook deal was eye-popping at its announced $1 billion valuation. However, that figure was calculated based on a price of Facebook’s stock that was, in fact, lower than the price that the company would finally first sell stock: $38. […]
- Blockchain News This Week: India and the World
- India’s Own Amazon Go: Watasale Opens AI Based Automated Store in Kochi
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?