Karl Mehta is launching a non-profit to get the tech industry involved in solving the world’s most pressing problems. Code for India (CFI) is a global community of software engineers who are developing tools to address issues in education, entrepreneurship, […]
- Blockchain News This Week: India and the World
- India’s Own Amazon Go: Watasale Opens AI Based Automated Store in Kochi
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?