India could be exporting wind energy globally by 2022 if the government makes good its commitment of attaining 40% of power from non-fossil fuels by 2030. The Indian Wind Turbine Manufacturers Association (IWTMA) has announced that the Indian Wind industry […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%