High-speed wireless data networks are vulnerable to a simple jamming technique that could block service across much of a city, according to research findings provided to a federal agency last week. The high-bandwidth mobile network technology LTE (long-term evolution) is […]
- Crypto Exchange Platform Kali Digital Petitions HC on RBI Cryptocurrency Prohibition
- Blockchain-based games distribution platform ALAX launches TGE – with plans to penetrate India
- Wearable Device Startup Soulfit Launches Smartwatch with Detachable Bluetooth Earpiece
- “Facebook does not use WhatsApp payment information for commercial purposes”: WhatsApp Pay Policy Update
- Amazon or Walmart, Who Will Flipkart Choose?