An unknown company’s four-year campaign to sue hundreds of companies for offering encryption on their websites shows no signs of abating, with Intel, Yelp, and MovieTickets.com being targeted in the past month, court records show. The patent infringement complaints, which […]
- Crypto Exchange Platform Kali Digital Petitions HC on RBI Cryptocurrency Prohibition
- Blockchain-based games distribution platform ALAX launches TGE – with plans to penetrate India
- Wearable Device Startup Soulfit Launches Smartwatch with Detachable Bluetooth Earpiece
- “Facebook does not use WhatsApp payment information for commercial purposes”: WhatsApp Pay Policy Update
- Amazon or Walmart, Who Will Flipkart Choose?