It has taken years, but Google seems to be cutting into Microsoft’s stronghold — businesses. Jim Nielsen, center, of Shaw Industries calculated that using Google instead of similar Microsoft products would cost, over seven years, about one-thirteenth Microsoft’s price. Google’s software for businesses, Google Apps, […]
- Crypto Exchange Platform Kali Digital Petitions HC on RBI Cryptocurrency Prohibition
- Blockchain-based games distribution platform ALAX launches TGE – with plans to penetrate India
- Wearable Device Startup Soulfit Launches Smartwatch with Detachable Bluetooth Earpiece
- “Facebook does not use WhatsApp payment information for commercial purposes”: WhatsApp Pay Policy Update
- Amazon or Walmart, Who Will Flipkart Choose?