Microsoft acquired Yammer for $1.2 billion, but its competitor Jive’s CEO Tony Zingale says, the business-oriented social network is pretty much “dead.” Yep, Zingale used those words to describe Yammer at the recent Fortune BrainstormTech conference in Aspen, Colorado. But he didn’t […]
- Crypto Exchange Platform Kali Digital Petitions HC on RBI Cryptocurrency Prohibition
- Blockchain-based games distribution platform ALAX launches TGE – with plans to penetrate India
- Wearable Device Startup Soulfit Launches Smartwatch with Detachable Bluetooth Earpiece
- “Facebook does not use WhatsApp payment information for commercial purposes”: WhatsApp Pay Policy Update
- Amazon or Walmart, Who Will Flipkart Choose?