Software giant Oracle has agreed to accept $306 million in damages from rival SAP stemming from the bitter copyright infringement lawsuit the two contested in 2010. A jury had initially awarded Oracle $1.3 billion until a judge set that judgment aside, a decision […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding