Software giant Oracle has agreed to accept $306 million in damages from rival SAP stemming from the bitter copyright infringement lawsuit the two contested in 2010. A jury had initially awarded Oracle $1.3 billion until a judge set that judgment aside, a decision […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms