In a new tech move, the Kerala government has decided to use blockchain technology in logistics and supply management of milk, vegetables, and fish within the state. The Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (K-DISC) is executing the project. The […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%