Rodrigo Martinez is a Chilean entrepreneur that consecutively conceived, created and successfully sold two of Brazil’s largest Internet companies: STI (4th largest ISP) and hpG (3rd largest Portal) WITHOUT A SINGLE DOLLAR from investors. Donning many hats, he currently is […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?