Rodrigo Martinez is a Chilean entrepreneur that consecutively conceived, created and successfully sold two of Brazil’s largest Internet companies: STI (4th largest ISP) and hpG (3rd largest Portal) WITHOUT A SINGLE DOLLAR from investors. Donning many hats, he currently is […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding