Perpule, the Omni-channel retail tech company and India’s first self-checkout enabler, has raised USD 4.7 million in Series A funding from Prime Venture Partners, Kalaari Capital, and Venture Highway. The startup has more than 500,000 consumers using its self-checkout and […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%