Last Friday, the Indian Government launched the pilot e-gov app store. The app store, developed and hosted by the Department of Electronic and Information Technology (DeitY) through NIC, aims to create a common repository of apps, components and web services that […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding