An Udaipur-based startup Karma Healthcare has raised equity funding of upto INR 3 crores from a slew of investors. Ankur Capital, Ennovent Capital and Beyond Capital have repeated their investments, while Karma has gained new investors in investment firm, 1Crowd, […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding