Khosla Impact, an independent $30-million ‘frontier markets fund’ providing investments for technology oriented social ventures across India and Africa, has quietly invested in five Indian firms over the last couple of years and is now looking to put in money […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%