Bangalore based CodeLearn has secured a $150,000 investment from French early stage investment fund, Kima Ventures. Business Insider calls them the most active Angel Investor in the world. This is the first Indian investment by Kima Ventures. CodeLearn is a platform […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms