Bangalore based CodeLearn has secured a $150,000 investment from French early stage investment fund, Kima Ventures. Business Insider calls them the most active Angel Investor in the world. This is the first Indian investment by Kima Ventures. CodeLearn is a platform […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding