[youtube id=”dRLXRQSv4dA” width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”left”] In 1999, Lawrence Gentilello and Tuyen Truong started something based on Stanford University’s facebook called, “The Facebook” online. They scanned in more than 7,000 student pictures to a database online which they cross-referenced with each […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding