[youtube id=”dRLXRQSv4dA” width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”left”] In 1999, Lawrence Gentilello and Tuyen Truong started something based on Stanford University’s facebook called, “The Facebook” online. They scanned in more than 7,000 student pictures to a database online which they cross-referenced with each […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms