While Google does occasionally allow tours of its Californian Googleplex HQ, the Internet giant ain’t so hot on letting you roam around its myriad of data centers, for obvious reasons. That privilege lies with a handful of Google employees. Now, however, Google is […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem