For many Indian’s the idea of homosexuality, is still a difficult subject. Despite its criminalisation not being enforced by authorities, the LGBT community is still battling age-old stereotypes and de facto segregation deeply entrenched in the country’s culture. This is […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%