Magisto, an automatic video editing service, just reached a record 10 million users, up from 3 million just six months ago, the startup revealed to VentureBeat. Magisto’s service essentially applies an algorithm to the process of editing a short personal […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem