The US-India Business Council (USIBC) has already invested $28 billion in India, with $45 billion more on the way, according to a report by India Times.
- New tech on the block: EdTech, gadgets, manufacturing, Web3, agtech, cloud, video management & EV
- 4 driving experiences from the West that India is yet to see
- Claritus.io’s app allows investors to track all their investments: from rare collectibles to real estate, cryptocurrency and more
- B2B Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL): The evolving ecosystem
- Esports enters TV as Star Sports teams up with Nodwin Gaming to televise BGMI tournament in India