India’s largest e-commerce company Flipkart India Pvt. Ltd is all set to buy a majority stake in online fashion retailer Myntra.com. The deal is expected to be officially announced this week and is set to be worth around $300-330 million […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%