Mobile ad firm Millennial Media has agreed to acquire smaller mobile firm Jumptap for 24.6 million shares of Millennial, which is worth more than $200 million. Millennial Media was one of the top 10 mobile advertising companies recently spotlighted. […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%