The Indian government has decided to allow unlisted companies in India to raise capital abroad through a public listing without the requirement of prior or subsequent listing locally. At present, unlisted companies that are incorporated in India are not allowed […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%