According to an India Cellular & Electronics Association (ICEA) report, mobile handset manufacturing in India could become a USD 230 billion export-oriented industry by 2025, promising 47 lakh jobs, provided the government ensures the required fortification in policy in terms […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms