Beleaguered phone maker Nokia this morning published its financial results for the third quarter of 2012, reporting a $754 million (576 million euros) operating loss on $9.49 billion in net sales (7.239 billion euros). Nokia says it sold 2.9 million Lumia devices, down from […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%