The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) announced on Friday a new standardized SIM format for mobile devices. The new nano-SIM cards will be 40% smaller than the current smallest SIM card design, micro-SIMs, and will measure 12.3 millimeters wide by […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%