It was one of the biggest tech headlines of the year: in September, Apple dropped its contract with Google, which had always supplied the data for the iPhone’s Maps app. For various strategic reasons, Apple preferred to write a new app, based on a […]
- Tech Launch: HyLyt to Launch a Made in India Collaboration Platform with Full Data Protection
- Socure to Power Responsible Growth for Online Gaming Operators in Eleven US States with Intelligent KYC
- Esports Tournament: EWar FreeFire Mahasangram Offers Prize Pool of INR 1.5 Lakh
- En Crypto: Has India Missed the Cryptocurrency Bus While Catching Up with it?
- HR Tech: SniperAI by Recruitment Smart Integrates with SAP Fieldglass Available on SAP App Center