Mobile phone users will not have to pay roaming charges when traveling within India from next year, telecom minister Kapil Sibal said Monday, but Telcos say abolishing these charges could lead to higher call rates. There are different implications of this policy and it will […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%