Perpule, the Omni-channel retail tech company and India’s first self-checkout enabler, has raised USD 4.7 million in Series A funding from Prime Venture Partners, Kalaari Capital, and Venture Highway. The startup has more than 500,000 consumers using its self-checkout and […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding