Delhi-based startup VoxApp.com, which offers a cloud-based mobile surveys platform for research companies and brands, has received an undisclosed amount in angel funding from a string of individual investors besides Blume Ventures and Palaash Ventures, a Delhi-based early stage fund. Sachin Bhatia, […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%