Swedish retail giant IKEA has announced its first store launch next month in Hyderabad, six years after announcing the plan. The store will house 7,500-8,000 products, with a price range catering to a range of consumers. According to Patrik Antoni, […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%