The Instagram-Facebook deal was eye-popping at its announced $1 billion valuation. However, that figure was calculated based on a price of Facebook’s stock that was, in fact, lower than the price that the company would finally first sell stock: $38. […]
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?
- Perpule: Bringing Queue-less Shopping Solutions to the Indian Shopper
- Here’s What Happened at Niti Aayog’s Mobility Summit MOVE