Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi are flagships cities for Indian tech and entrepreneurship. However, with a collective population of 31.4 million, competition is not only over-skilled workers, but also workspace.
- 300 leaders to discuss country’s tech and economic future at Horasis India meeting
- How VR is Making Work Spaces Go Extinct
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote