Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi are flagships cities for Indian tech and entrepreneurship. However, with a collective population of 31.4 million, competition is not only over-skilled workers, but also workspace.
- India Tops App Downloads in Social Media, Food Delivery, Video Streaming: Report
- 75F’s Intelligent Building Solutions Help Buildings Breathe
- Convergence India 2019 Expo All Set to Bring Together the Latest Technology Innovations
- 4 Companies Making Lives Easier Using IoT
- Finding Spiritual Fulfilment Through Online Divinity Concierge Service 27Mantraa