In July, the Indian government boldly announced that three largely rural state districts would eventually be given 24-hour electricity. The move was intended to boost agricultural production and ensure better agricultural yields. “The move to provide 24×7 power to the […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%