According to a KPMG India report, ‘Eliminating Friction in Fashion Path to Purchase,’ mobile phones could reduce media friction and help brands tap into potential sales opportunity worth approximately USD 5 billion for apparels and USD 9 billion for accessories. […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms