India has been ranked as the 4th most preferred country for investment, expansion and business opportunity by Chief Financial Officers (CFO) from 14 countries. The results are a part of a study titled Ambition Survey 2012 conducted by BDO International, the world’s 5th largest […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?