Printland Digital India Pvt Ltd, that runs an online printing solutions startup, Printland.in has raised Rs 5 crore ($810,094) in funding led by SIDBI Ventures. Existing investors Evista Venture Capital and Sanjeev Kakar, co-founder of startup incubator Aegis Centre for Entrepreneurship, also […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding