The Indian government has decided to allow unlisted companies in India to raise capital abroad through a public listing without the requirement of prior or subsequent listing locally. At present, unlisted companies that are incorporated in India are not allowed […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?