Kenneth Norton is a Group Product Manager at Google. He used to work at JotSpot which Google acquired in 2006. Since then he has worked with some marvelous PMs and performed 200+ PM interviews. This is his take on How To Hire […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem