As part of the recently launched ‘10,000 Start-ups’ programme, National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) recently released insights on the tech entrepreneurial landscape announcing the receipt of 4,000 applications for angel funding and acceleration. Nasscom had started inviting […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms