As part of the recently launched ‘10,000 Start-ups’ programme, National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) recently released insights on the tech entrepreneurial landscape announcing the receipt of 4,000 applications for angel funding and acceleration. Nasscom had started inviting […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding