As part of the recently launched ‘10,000 Start-ups’ programme, National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) recently released insights on the tech entrepreneurial landscape announcing the receipt of 4,000 applications for angel funding and acceleration. Nasscom had started inviting […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?