Encouraging regional content creation to take advantage of the internet, tech giant Google is reaching out to vernacular speakers in India with Navlekha, a program that allows publication of regional language content. The Artificial Intelligence (AI) based program aims to […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%