Microsoft Corp. today announced quarterly revenue of $20.49 billion for the quarter ended March 31, 2013. Operating income, net income, and diluted earnings per share for the quarter were $7.61 billion, $6.06 billion, and $0.72 per share. However, when you […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem