Salesforce.com reported better-than-expected fourth quarter results and also managed to deliver a strong outlook for the next quarter and financial year. The company reported a fourth quarter net loss of $20.84 million, or 14 cents a share, on revenue of $835 million, […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia