Back in June, Nokia said it would unload some non-core assets as part of a massive corporate restructuring. Today, the company delivered on that pledge, selling off its Qt software business and hundreds of wireless patents as well. Finnish software […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms